For us to successfully perform our business activities, it is necessary that users trust our company. Hence, privacy is of utmost importance for Bayerische Milchindustrie eG, our customers and cooperation partners and Bayerische Milchindustrie eG considers the below user privacy duties as the basis of commercial activities at all times.
Bayerische Milchindustrie eG does not collect and store personal data to a technically possible extent, but only to the extent absolutely required. We process personal data in compliance with strict German privacy provisions if users approved of this in individual cases.
Bayerische Milchindustrie eG ensures that user data/profiles cannot be connected to personal data and that on-line user data profiles cannot be combined with any off-line address data.
Any cookies which Bayerische Milchindustrie AG uses are fully anonymised and contain no personal data. These cookies are also used for displaying to you any contents and advertisements depending on your interests.
As a default setting, internet browsers accept cookies; however, users may change browser settings in a way that no cookies will be stored or that a question is displayed prior to sending cookies. User data will be stored on specially protected servers in Germany to which only specially authorised individuals have access who technically or commercially operate the servers (strict access protocols and controls).
For What Purposes Do We Use Your Data?
Bayerische Milchindustrie eG uses data generated through cookies only to optimise advertisements:
- For creation of anonymous user groups depending on interests (clusters)
- For statistic evaluation to better adjust our offer to user interests
Which Data Do We Collect?
At no time will Bayerische Milchindustrie eG store personal data (names, postal/e-mail addresses and telephone numbers) or person-related data allowing for identification. Neither we nor our customers are able to link general information on advertising-relevant target groups to certain individuals which is why it is impossible for us to transfer this information to authorities. If you visit our website, your personal interests concerning articles or usage frequency will be stored via cookies (number of pages viewed on a single day).
If you do not agree to Bayerische Milchindustrie eG using cookies, you can de-activate the interests storage and usage function and/or re-activate this, if need be. Tracking cookies de-activation is based on the same mechanism, that is, by storing an “opt-out cookie” on your computer preventing anonymised data collection. Should you delete any and all cookies from your computer, please consider that the opt-out cookie will also be deleted and must be renewed.
For this purpose you may use the website at www.meine-cookies.org. On this website, you may choose whether or not you want to authorise the relevant providers to store cookies – simply following the remarks and instructions.
(1) With regard to your personal data, you have the following rights towards us:
- right to information;
- right to correction or deletion;
- right to restriction of processing;
- right to objection to processing;
- right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to submit complaints to data protection supervisory authorities concerning the processing of your personal data by us.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, small text files stored on your computer enabling an analysis of how you use our website. Information on website usage from your part created by those cookies are generally transferred to Google servers in the US where they are stored. We hereby inform you that this website uses Google Analytics with the “_anonymizeIp()” extension and that only an abbreviated IP address version is processed preventing identification of individuals based on analysis data. On the website operator’s behalf, Google will use the anonymised information to analyse website usage, prepare website activity reports and provide additional services related to website and internet usage for the website operator. Anonymised IP addresses which Google Analytics transmits from your browser will not be combined with other data from Google. By accordingly changing your browser settings, you can prevent cookies from being stored; however, we point out that you may not have full access to the website functions. In addition, you can prevent any data created by the cookie and relating to website usage from your part (including your anonymised IP address) from being transmitted to and being processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: plug-in.
(1) On this website, we use Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps as part of the website and enables the convenient use of the map function.
(2) When you visit the website, Google receives information that you have accessed the relevant sub-page of our website. The data specified in section 3 of this privacy notice is also transferred. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account into which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged into Google, your data will be associated directly with your account. If you do not want the data to be associated with your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses the data for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the customization of its website. Data (including data of users who are not logged in) are for example evaluated in this way to provide custom advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your use of our website. You have the right to object to the creation of such user profiles; if you intend to exercise this right, please contact Google.
Our website uses social plug-ins (“plug-ins”) provided by facebook.com, a social network operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, United States (“Facebook”). These plug-ins either show the Facebook logo or the addition of “Facebook social plug-in”.
If you view any of our web pages containing such a plug-in, your browser establishes a direct connection to Facebook servers; Facebook directly transfers the plug-in contents to your browser which then includes them on the website.
Due to plug-in embedding, Facebook is informed that you accessed the relevant web page. If you are logged on to Facebook at that time, Facebook can allocate the visit to your Facebook account. If you interact with these plug-ins, such as by clicking on the “Like” button or commenting on this, your browser transfers this information directly to Facebook where this information is stored.
For more information on the purpose and the extent of data collection, processing and use by Facebook and on your related rights and privacy protection settings, please refer to the Facebook Data Privacy.
If you want to prevent Facebook from collecting data on you via our website, you need to log off from Facebook prior to visiting our website.
If you have any questions, recommendations or comments on privacy issues, please refer to the below e-mail address: email@example.com.
Bugl & Kollegen GmbH